Thursday, March 15, 2018

♥ 3D Vignettes Easter Basket ♥


Hi there! I have a sweet little Easter Basket to show you today. It was so fun and easy to make. I made it using some sweet dies from the 3D Vignettes Collection by Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders. To make the "basket itself, I used the Ornamental Arch Etched Dies. I simply cut out 4 "panels" using cream, Kraft and light pink cardstock. Then using some hot glue, I linked the sides together using some lace as my corners.

 
I then die cut the border die 4 times using kraft cardstock. I then adhered them to the inside of the basket to form my handle.


I then added some sweet bows to the handles with the Petite Double Bow and Flowers Etched Dies. ( I didn't make it a double bow though. Just a single one.;)


I then embellished it with pearls, flowers and filled it with grass. For the bottom of the basket, I just simple hot glued a piece of cardstock to the bottom.


Fill it with candies, eggs or a small gift! ;)


You can see all of Becca's AMAZING Dies HERE!


Hope you have a day filled with sweet surprises!!

hugs...


2 comments:

Becca Feeken said...

Melissa, this is magical!! What a beautiful basket, just enchanting!! I know someone will be head over heels to be the lucky recipient!!

TLady said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I can't get over how different everyone's baskets are! LOL But, everyone is different & unique in their own rights! Your basket is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE the colors you chose & the little roses on the corners too! ;)