Friday, April 27, 2018

♥ Vintage Pierced Banners ♥


Happy Friday!! Today I'm sharing a beautiful and easy card I made with some fabulous Dies from Amazing Paper Grace for Spellbinders. I used the Emmeline Treillage Etched Dies as the base of my card, I simply adhered them at the top with a tiny bit of glue.


I then added a Hemstitch Rectangle in gold to the center of the card front. To then finish it off, I added a wonderful Vintage Pierced Banner Die Cut to the center of the card. This "amazing" Die Set comes with 3 different shaped banners. (See pic below)


The banners could be used for so many different projects! Cards, scrapbook pages, invitations, Place card settings, etc. It's definitely a "Must-Have"!


Here are the Banners that come in the set. And they are even on Sale right now HERE!

                           Shapeabilities Vintage Pierced Banners Etched Dies Chantilly Paper Lace Collection by Becca Feeken   

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


hugs...


1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Melissa. Love the delicate base card. The white and gold is so elegant together.